Chelsea vs Crystal Palace
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 9 November 2019
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Stamford Bridge (London).
Chelsea continues its local tour in the English League, when it hosts its counterpart Crystal Palace, the day after tomorrow (Saturday), after its exciting draw in front of Dutch Ajax Amsterdam 4 – 4 in the European Champions League.
The Stamford Bridge Stadium hosts the newest match held in the 12th round of the Premier League.
Alpuz led by coach Frank Lampard, occupies the fourth position in the English league table with a score of 23 points with the difference of goals from Lester City 3, and 8 points from Liverpool, the lead player.
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace Head-to-head (h2h)
- Chelsea won the previous three games.
- Four of the previous five fixtures had goals at either end of the pitch.
- 11 of the former 15 meetings ended in wins for Chelsea.
- Five of the preceding seven clashes at this venue saw the hosts winning.
- Since 2005, only one encounter has failed to satisfy the BTTS clause.
Chelsea POSSIBLE LINEUPS
Goal Watch: Kiba
Line of Defense: Zuma-Tomuri-Izbilequeta-Marcos Alonso
Attack Line: Hudson Odoy-Bulisic-Tammy Abraham.
At 3:30 p.m. Mecca time.
At 2:30 p.m. Cairo time .
beIN Connect MENA
beIN Sports MENA 2 HD
beIN Sports MENA 11 HD
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace Betting Tips
- Chelsea -0.5, -1 Asian Handicap @ 1.40 (2/5).
- Both Teams to Score @ 1.80 (4/5).