Burnley vs Tottenham Hotspur
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 7 March 2020
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Turf Moor (Burnley).
On 7th March 2020, Burnley and Tottenham Hotspur go head to head in the Premier League. The last meeting ended with the following result : Burnley 0 – 2 Tottenham Hotspur.
These 2 teams have met 13 times in the last several seasons based on the data that we have of them.
Out of 13 previous meetings, Burnley have won 2 matches while Tottenham Hotspur won 8. 3 matches between them have ended in a draw.
Burnley is in average home form while Tottenham Hotspur are performing average at away.
Previous matches between Burnley and Tottenham Hotspur have averaged 3.15 goals while BTTS has happened 54% of the time.
So far this season in the Premier League, Burnley have averaged 1.57 Points Per Game at home matches and Tottenham Hotspur 1 Points Per Game at away matches..
Burnley vs Tottenham Head-to-head (h2h)
- The reverse fixture had ended in a 5-0 win for Jose Mourinho’s men.
- 10 of the former 13 wins had gone to the Spurs as well.
- The last time these two met at this venue, the hosts won 2-1.
- Since 2004, only twice have the guests delivered victories at this ground.
Burnley Team News
Sean Dyche will be without Johann Gudmundsson, Matt Lowton, and Ben Gibson due to injuries for this clash with Spurs. Ashley Barnes is recovering well from his groin surgery, but there is a low probability he will be able to go in time for this affair.
Burnley Predicted Starting Line up | 4-4-2
- Defenders:Bardsley, Mee, Tarkowski, Taylor
- Midfielders:Hendrick, Cork, Westwood, McNeil
- Forwards:Wood, Rodriguez
Tottenham Team News
Jose Mourinho remains without Harry Kane and Son Heung-Min, as well as Moussa Sissoko. Hugo Lloris, Juan Foyth, and Ryan Sessegnon have all been battling fitness and injury woes, but they might be passed fit to feature. Victor Wanyama, meanwhile, has left for pastures anew in the form of MLS’ Montreal Impact.
Tottenham Predicted Starting Line up | 4-2-3-1
- Defenders:Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Sessegnon
- Defensive Midfielders:Ndombele, Winks
- Attacking Midfielders:Lucas, Lo Celso, Bergwijn