Manchester United vs Burnley
England – Premier League
Date: Wednesday, 22 January 2020
Kick-off at 20:15 UK/ 21:15 CET
Venue: Old Trafford.
Manchester United vs Burnley predictions ahead of this Premier League clash on Wednesday night. Manchester United hope to close the gap on the Premier League top four when they face Burnley on Wednesday.
Manchester United vs Burnley Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last time these two met, United won on the road, 0-2.
- The Manchester outfit have been unbeaten in the previous ten meetings, and six of those were wins.
- Burnley are yet to record a win at this famed stadium in the 21st century.
- Only once have the Devils failed to score twice or more in front of the home crowd since 2000.
Manchester United vs Burnley Prediction
- Manchester United have seen both teams score in eight of their 11 Premier League home games this season.
- Burnley have scored in seven of their 11 away games, but have only kept two clean sheets in the process.
- Manchester United have averaged 2.18 goals per home game this season, conceding 0.91 goals per game at the other end.
Man United Predicted Starting Line up
Expected Line up: 4-2-3-1
Manchester United likely XI
- Goalkeeper:de Gea
- Defenders:Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams
- Defensive Midfielders:Matic, Fred
- Attacking Midfielders:Greenwood, Mata, Lingard
Burnley Predicted Starting Line up
Expected Line up: 4-4-2
Burnley likely XI
- Defenders:Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor
- Midfielders:Brady, Westwood, Cork, McNeil
- Forwards:Wood, Rodriguez