Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 23 November 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Selhurst Park (London).
The Reds are of cloud nine below acid their closest rival for the name the remaining match-day. Jurgen Klopp will keep eager to redact the most about it precious conquer then ride greater stress over his Spanish counterpart, Pep Guardiola. Despite the outside handicap, anticipate the reigning European champions according to operate nicely against the misfiring Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Reds won the previous five games on the trot.
- The last time these two met, Liverpool won 4-3.
- Eight of the former eleven fixtures saw the teams on the road recording wins.
- The prior five encounters at this venue saw the visitors coming out on top.
- Since 2005, the hosts have not kept a clean sheet at this stadium.
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool team news
Palace boss Roy Hodgson appears to have a fully fit squad to choose from.
Wilfried Zaha and Joel Ward are available after recovering from knocks against Chelsea.
As for Liverpool, Mohamed Salah is a doubt with an ankle injury.
Defensive duo Andy Robertson and Joel Matip are also doubtful will knocks.
However, centre-back Virgil van Dijk will be fit to play
Linup Predicted teams
Crystal Palace (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Cahill, Sakho, Van Aanholt; Milivojevic, McArthur, Kouyate, Zaha, Townsend; Ayew
Liverpool (4-3-3): Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Milner, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Mane, Firmino, Origi.